Rights & Responsibilities
- Seek safe, effective, quality, and considerate healthcare always
- Access healthcare regardless of their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or health status
- Formally access their medical records and information
- Engage with dignity, respect, and courtesy
- Confidentiality and privacy of personal and medical details
- Actively give or withhold consent to medical procedure or treatment
- Receive information concerning their health conditions and be offered supportive care
- Express freely his/her personal values and beliefs
- Provide CarePoint Hospitals with complete and accurate information about their medical history and health insurance coverage (e.g., past illnesses, hospital stays, medicines etc.)
- Provide complete and accurate information, including full name, address, telephone number, date of birth and insurance carrier
- Follow, adhere to and share information regarding changes in established treatment plans
- Respect and abide by all CarePoint policies and rules, designed to help the organization meet its obligations
- Treat all staff, patients and visitors with courtesy and respect
- Not harass, abuse, threaten or put any person at risk of physical or psychological harm
- Report any misconduct by staff, patients, and visitors to the appropriate persons within the clinic immediately
Patients are expected to ask questions for clarity and reassurance purposes. If you believe that you cannot follow through with the treatment plan, you are within your rights to discuss it with your doctor. In the same vein, you are responsible for the eventual outcomes of non-adherence to care, treatment and service plan. If you encounter any problems during your visit, please contact 08145500509 for immediate assistance.
Quality and Compliance
We are committed to the highest standard of quality and service delivery. All our clinical and non-clinical personnel are trained in professional decency and mutual respect for colleagues and customers. As a result, your needs are treated with utmost attention and confidentiality.
Our facilities hold a level 4 accreditation with the SafeCare – a move that proves our dedication to providing high quality services to our patients and clients. SafeCare is accredited by the International Society for Quality in Health Care External Evaluation Association (IEEA) (previously ISQua) to readily assess the standards of organizations that set the benchmarks in health care safety and quality.