Welcome to CarePoint Hospitals | We provide high quality affordable health care
We ensure a consistently high standard of patient care at all our facilities.
We keep our doors open round the clock and grant you full access to our services.
We comply with international quality standards aimed at ensuring patient safety and satisfaction.
We provide top-of-the-line services to all our customers at the most affordable rates.
We nurture a team of friendly and well-trained specialists and allied health professionals who will take care of you.
We offer a wide array of services to ensure that you are getting the care and health assistance that you need.
Our outpatient service includes consultation, procedure, treatment, or another service that we administered without an overnight stay in our facility. Get your routine physical examinations and checkups done with us today.
Our Outpatient services include the following:
- Wellness and prevention, such as counseling and weight-loss programs.
- Diagnosis, such as lab tests and MRI scans.
- Treatment, such as some surgeries and chemotherapy.
- Rehabilitation, such as drug or alcohol rehab and physical therapy.
Our Outpatient services are tailored because usually, our patients don't need to stay overnight. Our Staff members at our outpatient centers are well trained in the service they provide. Most of our staff specialise in one kind of treatment or procedure.
1. As an inpatient at CarePoint, you have access to many key services and advantages-close at hand, whenever you need them. These include:
2. Accurate and timely provision of all your prescribed medications, including the pain medication you may need to remain comfortable.
Mother and childcare
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
We carry out comprehensive health screening, which helps to ensure that organizations recruit medically fit applicants. Our screening can be tailored to the organization’s request.
At our Radiology Center, we provide you with the best method for detecting different diagnosis. Our new 16-slice CT scan comes with lower-radiation dose emissions for patients’ safety whilst giving high quality, precise images for diagnosis. CT scanning allows doctors to confirm the presence of a tumor and determine its size and location.
Our Digital X-ray operates 24 hours a day and performs digital imaging using the GE/AGFA Digital X-ray. The process is faster, reducing patient waiting time. Diagnosis results are ready within 24 hours.